Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 700-402no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI im looking also Cyberlink Media Espresso,- Power 2 Go & Media Suite software that was installed my HP Envy PC

before Windows 10 upgrade and then came those application compatibility  problems. So i havent found these

programs only thing i found was PowerDVD app..

I really appreciate the all help you can provide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @SePhiRoT1971 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums! I’d like to help!

I understand you are looking for Cyberlink Media Espresso,- Power 2 Go & Media Suite software which was there with your PC before the upgrade. I also went through your previous post with HP where one of the experts helped you in installing the power DVD software.

If the programs are not available to download via HP driver page, I’d suggest you try and use the recovery manager to install the old programs install. Recovery manager will provide you with the original software that came with your PC.

Hence, uninstall the program that is currently installed and then follow the instructions suggested here: http://hp.care/2pZd4Hp

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, @SePhiRoT1971 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums! I’d like to help!

I understand you are looking for Cyberlink Media Espresso,- Power 2 Go & Media Suite software which was there with your PC before the upgrade. I also went through your previous post with HP where one of the experts helped you in installing the power DVD software.

If the programs are not available to download via HP driver page, I’d suggest you try and use the recovery manager to install the old programs install. Recovery manager will provide you with the original software that came with your PC.

Hence, uninstall the program that is currently installed and then follow the instructions suggested here: http://hp.care/2pZd4Hp

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended
Thank u but....
Theres not such a program installed in win 10 only support assistant that i downl.. at hp support page.
HP Recommended

Hello, @SePhiRoT1971

Do you mean to say that, you cannot find the HP recovery manager on your PC? Ideally, all the HP PC will have the recovery manager. Try the steps listed below:

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Recovery Manager.

If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. If prompted by User Account Control to allow the program to make changes to the computer, click Yes.

2. Under Help, click Reinstall drivers and/or applications and wait for Recovery Manager to generate a list.

3. Select the checkbox next to the drivers you want to reinstall.

4. Scroll down to the list of applications.

5. Select the checkbox next to the applications you want to reinstall, and then click Install.

Thanks, I will watch for your reply!

Cheers 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended
Product Name: HPEnvy 15-ar052sa
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
If a power supply Port replacement I get enter admin password after 3 attempts says system disabled with code 76555056 pizzaa help
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.