06-04-2011 03:14 PM
Monitor is constantly cycling from a set of color bars, to a grey screen, then a white screen, then all black, then to the color bars again. I've powered it off and then on, I've unplugged it from power and when I plug it back in and turn it on it goes back to the pattern. It does this even when not connected to a comuter. The computer it was connected to is working fine with a different monitor.
Has anybody seen this? Is there any way to get this monitor back to a working state?
When in doubt, use SABOT.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10