07-15-2013 07:42 PM
I have a HP Compaq 2206TM running with a dell touchscreen laptop running windows 8. I downloaded the W8 drivers and it is displaying the infor from the laptop but has not touchscreen capibilities.
I have usb ports and a HDMI output from the desktop, what out put do I need to use to make it work?
(I'm trying a HDMI->VGA converter)
Will this work with my dell laptop?
What computer requirements are there to use this model 2206TM?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)