11-06-2013 01:34 PM
I have x64 win 8.1
11-06-2013 11:18 PM
UPDATE : When the touch goes dead - it prevents me from selecting anithing. It will however still allow swipes. Also if I unplug the USB cable abd re-connect it will allow me to select again for 5 or 10 minutes
11-08-2013 04:46 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:14 AM by OscarFuentes
Hi JaJaPuppy. This document is not exactly specific to your issue, but if this troubleshooting doesn't resolve your issue, I would recommended contacting support.
Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues in Windows 8:
HP technical support: 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10