03-20-2017 11:45 AM
Is there a way I can use my HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-inch Touch All-in-One PC (ENERGY STAR) as a monitor for my laptop... I don't like having two system open but I need the screen space.
03-20-2017 01:10 PM
Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!
In order for this to work, the monitor would require a video INPUT jack, and any jacks there are only OUTPUT.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)