01-17-2011 03:03 AM
Sorry, No, 2311x, and 2511x do not have Glassy Look;
Only Following Monitors have that (striking exterior, glossy black bezel):
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue
02-06-2011 11:32 AM
Perhaps I am missing something. I have a new 2511x and the screen is decidedly glossy and reflective. Is "Brightview" an electronic circuit to reduce reflections ? If so how to you activate it? If it is automatic it is more advertising than true.
Now I bought the 2511 knowing it was glossy and I am most please with it. I appreciate the rich deep colors and contrast but if lights are on behind it they definitely reflect . Windows would do the same. I have now read the online manual and no means of turning on "Brightview" were evident.
Mine is glossy, rich, contrasty and I am very fond of it. My last matte monitor seems dull by comparison.
02-07-2011 11:59 AM
Brightview is a panel feature, there is nothing to turn on or off.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)