03-02-2014 01:34 PM
Welcome to the HP Forum.
It appears that you may have a form of Malware on your computer. Eewww. It may have come in with a download or other deliberate action.
You might start here: Remove search.conduit.com virus (Removal Guide)
If the removal becomes problematic, you can use your favorite search engine to find out a bit more about what other people have said about the issue.
Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up!
It is a nice way to say “Thank You" for the help.
Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)