09-29-2009 01:18 PM
09-29-2009 06:30 PM
On my IQ504 I see a listing for "+ Bluetooth Radios" and under it are two things:
- HP Integrated Module with bluetooth 2.0 Wireless technology
- Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator
I suspect that you don't have the HP reference??? and instead have an unknown device listing somewhere?
Anyway, regardless... you should go into HP Recovery Manager and reinstall the HP Bluetooth Module "driver".
- All Programs
- PC Help & Tools
- Recovery Manager
- Click Advanced button
- Select Reinstall hardware drivers...
- Select HP Bluetooth Module
- Follow the prompts.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)