02-11-2011 02:46 PM
Built-in sound does not work on my HP w1907 monitor. It is not a problem of sound card or software in the computer. I have checked with external speaker and it works. When I turn on the monitor the volume control automatically goes down to 0 level and stays still in the middle of the screen and it is so annoying that it stays on TOP of the all other programs windows. I cannot access any setup menu. So, I have to make OSD Lockout by pressing “Menu” button for more than 10 seconds. Then only the “Volume Level 0” annoying window goes away. If anyone has experience this problem and fix it please let me know how to solve the problem. I would very much appreciate on this help. Thanks.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10