03-22-2011 12:28 PM
I'm trying to set up dual monitors in Windows Server 2008 R2. I connect monitors to the DVI and VGA connectors of this card 1GB ATI Radeon HD 4650 [DVI, HDMI, VGA]. Both monitors are showing the same image. When I go to control panel and adjust screen resolution, I only see 1 monitor.
03-22-2011 03:17 PM
I have just posted my question in MS forum. It seems that many people have the same issue. If it really does not support extend functionality of dual monitors, using VMs will be a pain.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)