03-22-2011 12:28 PM
I'm trying to set up dual monitors in Windows Server 2008 R2. I connect monitors to the DVI and VGA connectors of this card 1GB ATI Radeon HD 4650 [DVI, HDMI, VGA]. Both monitors are showing the same image. When I go to control panel and adjust screen resolution, I only see 1 monitor.
03-22-2011 02:57 PM
Check with ATI and Mircosoft and see if dual monitors are supported on Windows Server 2008 R2.
HP DV9700, t9300, Nvidia 8600, 4GB, Crucial C300 128GB SSD
HP ENVY 17t Touch,i7-5500u,16GB, 256 GB SSD (on loan)
HP Photosmart 6520
HP Touchpad, HP Chromebook 11
Custom i7-4790k, Z97, 16GB 2400 MHz DDR3, Intel 750 PCI-E SSD, (2)Samsung EVO 840 SSD, Corsair HX650, EVGA GTX 760TI, Corsair H75 water cooler
Windows 10 Pro in UEFI mode - production system
Windows 7 and 8 in UEFI mode - test systems
03-22-2011 03:17 PM
I have just posted my question in MS forum. It seems that many people have the same issue. If it really does not support extend functionality of dual monitors, using VMs will be a pain.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10