11-23-2010 07:59 PM
I am looking at getting a new TV and have been asking about connecting the computer to the TV to basically use the TV as the monitor. I was pointed to a VGA cable (or wireless VGA), but I do not see a VGA port on my computer. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this?
11-27-2010 07:58 AM
hi to connect ur pc to tv ..but if u want go to hp website...in search tab on top type replicator..that should resolved issue
what ever i post that would be my persnol opinion not HP's.
11-28-2010 08:09 AM
I was told by a HP tech that I could not connect my TS 300 to my new Sony 32" Bravia . Something being not being able to get audio on the sony speakers or vice versa.
10-08-2011 02:10 PM
can I connect my hp touchsmart 300 to an external monitor
Did you read the rest of the thread and follow the link?
The answer is the same as posted previously, out of the box you CAN NOT connect a Touchsmart Desktop to ANY external video device, you will need to purchase a 3rd-party USB to VGA/DVI or HDMI adapter to do this.
02-15-2012 12:05 PM
hello sir i have hp touchsmart 300 computer, and i have samsung plasma 43 inches tv .i have hdmi port on tv but on my pc i dont have hdmi port.can you tell me how can i connect pc to my tv.i want watching computer video on my tv.thanks
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)