04-14-2013 09:16 PM
I can't make calibration - programm say "Please verifity that USB cable is connected between monitor and your computer"
but monitor is already connected. HP assistant is working and firmware is updates!
05-01-2013 04:59 AM
Make sure there is a separate USB cable from the monitor to your computer, try different ports for this cable and for your Eye One.
Download and install the latest HP drivers/software.
Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card.
Are you using the display port connection?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10