02-19-2011 09:50 PM - edited 02-19-2011 09:56 PM
I have HP 2210m monitor and HPE 570t computer. Graphic card is - 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5450 [DVI, HDMI, VGA adapter].
When I connect the monitor using DVI it works great. It says 'Check Video Cable' when it is connected with HDMI.
I connected using both DVI and HDMI. Monitor works good. After that, I removed the DVI connection. Monitor continues to work with HDMI. I switched off the monitor and powered on the monitor. The HDMI does not work again. The restart does not seem to help.
I am using dual monitors and want the HDMI to work without any issue. What could be the problem?
02-19-2011 09:55 PM
Tried one more thing. Removed the DVI cable from my second monitor (its a old HP f1905). The HDMI works good on the first monitor.
If I plugin the DVI to the second monitor back, the first monitor (connected using HDMI) says 'check video cable'.
Both monitor did work for some time (couple of days). Please help.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)