Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

Can any one help me re the following I had a spare HP TouchSmart 310PC with a RK713A TouchSmarT keyboard.  I sold the keyboard on ebay which was brand new still had the battery covers etc...  The buyer has accused me of selling an item that is not as described & that the item is damaged.  They initially mentioned something about they did not have bluetooth.

I have since learnt that they had a HPG61 laptop & decided to get a monitor & then purchased my keyboard.  My gut reaction  is my keyboard was probably not compatible with what they were trying to do.  Can anyone assist.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The wireless keyboard and mouse that come with the Touchsmart line are NOT Bluetooth, they're RF and synchronized to the USB RF receiver in the back of the unit. If you didn't send him all 3 parts, keyboard, mouse, and RF receiver, then yes, he's right, the keyboard is useless.

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for your reply,  I sent him all three parts.  Says it did not work.   Maybe I need to check he used the receiver provided.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.