09-01-2011 02:40 AM
09-01-2011 06:04 AM
If you are saying that your PC is booting up normally, you hear the hard drive, maybe Windows start up music, fans turn, everything seems normal, except no video, shut down the PC, remove the Radeon video card, and hook the PC up to your onboard video.
If the monitor comes on, you found your problem. The add-on video card died.
If you still have no image on the screen, probably the motherboard died.
09-01-2011 07:37 AM
09-01-2011 08:28 AM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)