12-05-2011 07:16 PM
Does any one know how to connect my computer to an LG LED TV?
I disconnect my HDMI from the monitor and plug it into the TV HDMI port. The screen goes dark.
The only way to get it back up is to plug the monitor back in and cold start the computer. If I shut down the computer and plug in the HDMI from the computer to the TV, restart the computer, the image comes up on the
TV until it gets to the welcome screen and then goes dark. I have to replug in the monitor and cold start the computer.
I have tried various screen resolutions with no help.
Speaking of help, HELP!!
Computer - HPE-500f
AMD Phenom(tm)IIX6 1045T Processor
Graphics Device - AMD Radeon HD 6450
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10