09-19-2010 03:57 PM
I have been able to get two monitors up and running using a DVI video splitter, but cannot configure each monitor separately. The only option under the configuration option is single monitor. I know that if it is setup correctly that I would see options to configure each monitor independently. I think I need a different type of cable, but don't know what to be able to configure the monitors independently of each other. Please provide some guidance.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10