10-12-2010 07:24 PM
System: HP Pavilion Media Center m8400f
What's the easiest way to set up dual monitors? The outputs on the card are DVI, HDMI and Svideo. One monitor is a DVI and the other is a VGA.
10-14-2010 05:27 PM
You would probably need two adaptors, DVI to VGA and HDMI to DVI.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10