03-07-2013 03:08 PM
I bought elitepad 900 and stylus in Korea.
HP is saying that there was an issue about the stylus, and they say it is not sure whether they will sell the pen or not.
Is there any way to buy a stylus for elitepad 900?
I bought this pad for pen, and hp is saying that they will not sell the pen.
I would like to buy the pen overseas if I can.
03-09-2013 01:41 AM
I searched all onver HP's websites for stylus pens it turned up nothing. I did bing shopping search on HP's stylus pens. I guess a third party makes them for HP's company. http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=hp+sylus+pen
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10