02-09-2011 10:33 AM
I played with the settings without knowing what I was doing. I'd just like the reset the monitor back to factory settings and I cannot find anything that lists them. (HP w2338h). I tried disconnecting from both power and computer over night in the hopes that they would reset--nope. Anyone have any ideas?
02-09-2011 10:52 AM - edited 02-09-2011 10:55 AM
02-09-2011 06:03 PM
blargg, thank you--you're fabulous. I'm embarrassed as I did a google search, but I probably went right past that one. I was looking for how to change the setting in Windows back to factory settings as that's where I was messing with them. I'd never paid attention to the buttons on the bottom of my monitor. :-)
01-26-2015 07:55 PM
The number on my monitor says HP 2011X where would I find the directions to reset it.
The clock/date/time disappeard from the bottom of the screen and I have tominimise all pages to see the "X'S" and "-"
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10