10-03-2010 04:49 PM
Had 'Gizmo' working on PC remotely in safe mode yesterday. They couldn't solve issue as to why computer running so slow, said it was Telstra. But now, can't get back in touch with them and don't know how to get computer out of safe mode and back to normal? Please help in 'simple terms' as not technically minded, thanks.
10-15-2010 10:26 PM
Please follow these steps:
1: Press Windows Key or Click start, then type in msconfig.
2. Click the entry in the start menu.
3: Under the General Tab, there should be 3 buttons : Normal, Diagnostic and Selective. Select Normal. Under Boot tab, click your default OS, and on the bottom where it says Boot option uncheck Safe boot if it is checked.
4: Click Apply, then OK.
5: It will ask you to restart your computer. Click Restart Now.
I hope this helps!
1 HP TouchPad 32 GB with Android
2 HP Touchsmarts (310-1000z and IQ527)
2 HP Printers (J6480 and J5750)
1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)
Have at least some experience in each of those devices, and i'll do my best to help you.
Kudos if I helped!
10-16-2010 06:08 AM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10