Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP20-r141in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to connect my Xbox one through HDMI on HP20-r141in. but i can not find a display switch to go to Xbox console. is it possible to connect and use all in one pc as monitor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @ssadhoo,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you would like to use your All-in-one computer's display as a monitor. I would like to provide my suggestion. 

The HDMI port on the computer can only be used as on output. It cannot be used as an input. 

Hope this answered your question.

If you have any concerns, please post on your forums. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @ssadhoo,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you would like to use your All-in-one computer's display as a monitor. I would like to provide my suggestion. 

The HDMI port on the computer can only be used as on output. It cannot be used as an input. 

Hope this answered your question.

If you have any concerns, please post on your forums. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.