04-07-2012 08:42 PM
I bought TS 520-1137d with pre-installed Windows 7 Home Premium. I just want to ask, what the HDMI port in this PC is actually for? It's not an output because nothing happened when i hooked to my TV, and also not input, because nothing also happened when i tried to connect my PS3 with it. I tried multiple cords, but to no avail.
I would be very grateful if there is someone who could enlighten me about this.
04-07-2012 09:20 PM
According to the specifications of your unit the Port is a HDMI IN port. Refer the following weblink for specifications:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
04-07-2012 10:55 PM
Thank you for your fast reply. If it is HDMI IN port, i wonder why nothing happened when i connected it with my PS3? Is there something i must do first to use Touchsmart as game console monitor?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10