10-01-2013 07:27 AM
It appears that the version of Firfox that is imbedded in this product has limited configuration options compared to versions that run in Windows environments. Specifically, I am looking for the option to enable/disable pop-ups and to enable automatic playing of sound files embedded in HTML pages. According to the documentaion, the browser is HTML 5 compliant, which means it should play embedded audio via the <audio> tag, but it doesn't work on the unit I am testing.
How can I get "under the hood" of the browser? Surely there must be a way to get at these settings? I can't even figure out which version of FF is running. Any help would be appreciated.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)