02-26-2010 11:00 AM
How are you connected to the PC? What is the model of the PC?
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
02-28-2010 01:19 AM
Go through the steps on how to setup your monitor.
Make sure that you have connected the monitor audio cable from the computers audio out port or if using HDMI cable check in control panel > sound > play back is enabled. If using the audio cable in Control panel > Sound > Playback > Speakers should be selected.
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)