12-20-2011 09:44 PM
12-21-2011 11:24 AM
Try this procedure:
Unplug the PC and open it up. Clean out all the dust. Carefully remove and replace all the cables going to the motherboard one at a time. Do the same for the memory dimms and the video and sound cards if you have any. You might want to buy a can of compressed air to blow the dust out of the CPU heat sink. Plug your PC back in and give it a go.
So you tried and other monitor and the PC does the same thing, is that correct? If that is correct, then it's not a monitor issue.
Please post the exact HP product number for your PC. If your PC has integrated video, then remove the video card on try using the on board video.
12-21-2011 05:08 PM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)