08-26-2013 09:25 PM
I have an Acer Aspire X3470 Desktop Windows 7 64-bit.
Since early this year, after a complete restore to factory, my monitor will not wake up with the computer.
My first Monitor was an Acer and this is the second one. Both monitors have no problems on Vista 32-bit.
We bought this one brand new thinking maybe the Acer monitor was worn out or something.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10