08-25-2012 09:16 PM
I have an HP 520 1030 TOUCHSMART and i performed a clean installation of windows.
When i install the video driver and try to play a video or activate windows aereo, the computer crashes and says that there is a problem with the video driver ....
09-20-2012 09:37 AM
Do you still have this problem?
Can you please let me know, if your computer model has 2 letters at the end of your model?
I need to know this, in order to check what video card you have installed in your unit.
I work for HP! Please remember to provide and if this helped click ON
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10