04-23-2012 09:22 AM
I'm trying to install additional memory on my HP Touchsmart. I was told when purchasing this PC that I could simply take the back off and put in an additional 4GB stick of DDR3 RAM as this model has 2 slots, only 1 of which is currently used? I can't even see where the memory goes!
Can anyone help please?
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP 520-1030 Touchsmart - Installing additional Memory
04-23-2012 09:53 AM
04-23-2012 09:53 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:37 AM by OscarFuentes
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10