12-31-2008 02:59 PM
HP LP1965 19" LCD Monitor Page 9 Figure 3-7 in the Owners User Guide. Using the Cable Management Feature.
The vertical post on the monitor stand has what looks like a removable cover. If the cover is removed you can insert the cables running from the base of the LCD screen into the slots near the top of the post, through the post and out through a slot near the bottom on the back of the post. There is no explanation in the manual except the picture in figure 3-7 on how to thread the cables through the slots in and out. You can not insert the cable ends through the slots. I feel that the Cable Management Cover has to be removed but I don't want to tug or force it off and break something. HP email support has been of no help. How do I safely remove that cover ?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)