10-21-2009 01:19 PM
I'm having issues setting up an HP LP2465 I bought from a reseller. I want to use it as a second monitor with my laptop. I bought a connector so that I can plug in the DVI-I Cable to the monitor in input 1, and then have a VGA connection run into my laptop. However, I still am getting a "no input signal" on the screen when I plug it in, and then the monitor just goes to sleep.
Do I also need a USB cable plugged in from the monitor to the laptop in order to get a connection?
Thanks for your help in advance.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10