07-18-2013 07:25 AM
Tring to install this monitor via usb to m windows 7 computer but seems to not detect it, the computer knows something is plugged in as it makes the notification noise when removing or putting back in the usb cable, but the displa is not visable in configuration
08-02-2013 08:47 AM
The usb connection is only designed to use the monitor as usb hub (That's why you hear the usb notification sound).
You have to connect the monitor with a graphics cable!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)