03-17-2017 10:21 AM
Yes! This is ridiculous. I have uninstalled My HP Display, Updated my graphics card, reinstalled it and I still have the exact same problem.! The Reason I got and HP monitor is because I like My HP Display which works great in my office where we have Windows 7. Hp you need to listen to us and fix this Windows 10 issue!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)