02-01-2014 10:44 PM
I have an HP Pavilion 20-b323w All in One Destop computer. The monitor screen goes black after 1 minute of non use. The lockscreen picture doesn't come up, the desk top picture doesn't come up either. It's just a black screen. I have to move the mouse for the lockscreen pic to come up and click the screen. The password screen comes up and I have to enter my password and then I can get back to what I was doing before the screen went black. Even if I leave my computer with the "desk top" picture up...the same thing happens. I'm running Windows 8.1. Can anyone help me with this? At one point, after my computer did updates, the lockscreen picture actually stayed up on my screen for a few days! Until I used my computer...then it was back to doing the same as I just described.
02-01-2014 11:10 PM
Please use the following instructions:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)