02-01-2011 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Monitor repair is not a recommended DIY project. This is why you can't find any information on how to do it. I highly suggest taking the monitor to a reputable repair shop. This will save you money in the long run.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
02-03-2011 06:19 AM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)