04-29-2009 04:46 PM - last edited on 04-29-2009 06:39 PM by WendyM
How do I capture video(and audio) using the composite input jacks.
04-30-2009 03:06 PM
You can't use Windows Media Center unless you have one of the first Media Center PCs. Instead, you need to use the video software that came with you PC.
If you search HP.com using your PC model number and specifications - you should find a spec doc that tells you what video editing software is on the PC... Arcsoft Showbiz, Cyberlink PowerDirector, etc..
You open that software and select the Composite as the Source device usually in some kind of Capture option.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
05-04-2009 03:26 PM
Try this. I found it on the web somewhere.
I've talked to techs...same deals on my m8200n. But, it does work--open up roxio creatorbasic v.9 which comes on media center computer- go to "new project"-->"video"-->;"capture video". It should then give you an option to select the tv tuner to import from. THen select composite video 2 to import your analog signal. I've gotten it to work importing analog, but I can't get outputting to vcr to work...
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10