01-03-2009 05:01 PM
You could disable this Hp product assistant by performing a change in the start up comfiguration.
Start > Run > MSCONFIG
Click on the startup tab.
Uncheck HPWuSch2 and HP Digital Imaging Monitor. Apply
Restart the machine.
The issue should be resolved.
+Hp Everything is Possible.
05-28-2011 05:45 PM
I am also having a problem with a HP Product Assistant message error poping up on my screen on system startup.
I have Windows Vista and can not find RUN in my Start up, and I am pretty much a computer "dummy" so can get confused and nervous very easily.
Can you help me is simple steps as to what to do so that this message no longer pops up?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)