12-10-2011 06:20 PM
I cant find the webcam on the computer. I have windows 7 on it. The icon for the webcam has been deleted. I do a diagnostic test and it says the webcam works, but i cant find it anywhere to get it to come on. There is no error message or anything. I even tried going through the start up menu and cant find the webcam any where.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)