11-26-2010 06:34 PM
I have a HP TouchSmart 600 - 23".
I'm looking for a good matte finish anti glare protector. It's not to protect my screen but to reduce the terrible glare coming from the windows. I like the Power Support brand, but they don't make a big version. Does anyone have any suggestions?
BTW, I don't use the touchscreen feature so that won't be an issue. Thanks!
02-02-2011 03:44 PM
I just ordered something online from NuShield...we will see, but it was the right size and good for direct sunlight so I'm hopeful. You might try it. It was about $60 w/shipping.
02-02-2011 05:04 PM
Keep in mind that since the screen itself is not touch sensitive, any covering on the LCD itself should be just fine and not affect operations.
The Touchsmart desktops use an infrared sensor array on the edges of the screen to sense before you actually touch the glass.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)