12-28-2009 01:06 AM
I bought my family a new HP TouchSmart 600 for Christmas to replace our 4 year old Sony Vaio. We have been happy with the computer but I have 2 teenagers who don't like it because it will not load Facebook correctly. I got on my Facebook account because I did not believe them and it would not load my profile or my friends profiles. A very odd quirk for a computer, so I tried my old computer which sit next to the new one and everything on my Facebook loads correctly. Anyone else with an HP Touchsmart having this problem?
12-30-2009 12:07 PM
I would recomemend looking at the Broswer settings. Going into the Internet options and running a reset for Internet explorer to make sure and try installing another Browser on the computer like Chrome or Firefox.
If its just specific to facebook then more than likely it'll be something in the settings for the broswer since there is alot of stuff running on that site.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)