10-07-2012 06:45 PM
You figure HP would at least install the same sofwtware arround the world on their computers. Can you give me your complete computer's information and what country you bought it in. HP Touchsmart 520 - ???? ?? . Example mine is HP Touchsmart 600-1050. I already know your operating windows. This must be driving you crazy. So I can look up your computer on line to help you trouble shoot the ticking sound. Thank you for being a sport. frrw
10-07-2012 06:58 PM
I am so sorry I am taking so much of your time. Thank you for your help
Does that help?
10-07-2012 07:38 PM
Yes but why on Earth HP changed the software. I understand Hp's Touchsmart software but operating software? I am going to your computers web page and see if I can find anything about your two issues. Time is no problem there. frrw
10-07-2012 07:57 PM
Here go to this link http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
10-07-2012 08:31 PM
With the info you had given me--I had made a Dianostic Disc and run it--said it was to trouble shoot potential issues. Everything passed !!!! Strange huh??. I will keep an eye on it and if it freezes up like that again. I will send it back and let them check it. Thank you so much for your time. You have been a blessing.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10