02-10-2010 10:52 PM
I have a problem with opening my toushmart application on the PC dock.
Whenever i click it, it will just keep loading until it says "Not Responding". And I don't know what's wrong with it.
I didn't mind at first but when I wanted to use the webcam, I couldn't because thats the only way I knew to get to it.
After playing around with the computer, i saw other ways to get to the webcam. But the problem is, none of them can open it. Sometimes, the Touchsmart thing would pop up and become "Not Responding".
Now, I'm thinking about buying an external webcam but I'm sure my parents won't be
thrilled to find out the $1000+ all-in-one PC they just bought has something wrong with it.
What should I do?
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Please help me?
10-17-2011 02:36 AM
To all of you above listed Web-cam issue. We need to know what HP Touchsmart software version you are all using. I am using the older version softwave 3 . Each one of you's need to goto your own computers web-site page and check and see if their has been an update issued that resolves this issue. You all can do a back restore to a time before this started happening to resolve the issue. Hp Expert will have to tell you all what software has has HP docking software in. Using the recovery manger reinstallation software . I do know witch software has Hp Docking software is in. For now I would just back date restore to fix curupted file.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)