07-09-2013 07:10 AM
I am getting an error where when booting up sometimes it complains abour Nvidia then checking arrays
Could this have anything to do with this monitor and perhaps some setting within it?
I have chosen Factory defaults in all option setting screens that come up on the monitor when pushing the buttons in the lower right corner of the monitor.
The OS itself right now contains recovery to factory settings for Vista Home Premium and all updates thru sp3 have been installed.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10