12-31-2012 05:28 PM
When I plug in my webcam, it is not detected. My screen resolution is 1280x720 due to my current graphics card not being able to handle any higher, not sure if this matters. Can someone help me out here? Thanks.
01-09-2013 09:13 AM
Ok, I'm starting with a stupid question here. Have you connect the monitors USB cable to your system?
Also check you device manager to see ifyour system installed the USB controller.
07-10-2013 07:24 PM
Same issue on (3) ZR2440W monitors. I've posted another thread about that.
YES, they downstream USB2 A-Type cable is connected from the computer to the monitors. I've tried both the USB-2 and USB-3 port on the notebook.
Keyboard - never registers. Mouse sometime registers. Security dongle registers on 2 of the 3 monitors.
Yes, I've tried swapping cables and a dozen other IT tricks I've learned over 25+ years of IT.
That said, maybe I'm missing something obvious. Anyone have a clue?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)