05-11-2009 01:38 PM
I have just installed memory for my computer 3D memory 1GB Module DDR2 PC3200 CL =
DDR400 1.8V 128 Meg x 64 for HP / Compaq Pavillion but now my monitor took a dump, just goes black and states that the monitor is going to sleep.
What can I do to correct this? Should I buy a new video card?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)