12-08-2012 01:18 PM
Saw hp envy ad as new 'touch screen" computer, ordered it , guess what "it comes non touch screen" ask how I know. that is what I recieved and did not know any different until I did up dates and got mesage "NOT TOUCH ENABLED" customer service says its past your 21 day return period TOO BAD. Hp needs your money more than you deserve to have it!!!!!
12-08-2012 01:36 PM
HP Envy has dozens of models, some may not have touch screen. Could be you order a wrong model, you have to put a right order.
Hope this makes sense.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)