07-05-2013 02:48 PM
Monitor purchased a few months ago. Displays ok for a while and then shifts off to the left with a fraction not visible. It is connected via VGA to a Dell Optiplex GX2700 on-board video port running Windows XP. I tried the latest Dell video driver. I tried the lastest HP monitor driver. I tried factory reset on the monitor. The problem continues. I'm an experienced tech and have tried usual troubleshooting steps to no avail. Is it a monitor or computer problem? Any know issues with this monitor? Appreciative of any advice.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)