08-15-2013 04:31 PM
After being on for a half hour or so my HP w1907 display goes black. Sometimes turning it off and on solves the problem for a while. Other times I have to leave it off for a half hour or so before it will come back on. Have yu got a solution?
09-05-2013 09:00 AM - last edited on 04-21-2016 09:46 AM by OscarFuentes
This document has troubleshooting steps for when the monitor screen is blank: Monitor is Blank.
I hope this helps.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10