03-16-2017 04:06 PM
I salvaged this monitor from the dump. I hate seeing electronics going to the land fill. It is in excellent condition other than not working. I would like to see if I can make repairs.
When I push the power button on the monitor it turns blue for about 3 secounds and then goes out for 1 secound and then back on... Over and over. It doesn't responde when I push the menu or any other buttons.
I have connected other monitor to PC using same cables and it works fine.
Any ideas on what I should consider in attempting to make repairs?
03-23-2017 05:28 AM
This seems to be a hardware issue.
Contact HP support team for the best possible options.
I am an HP Employee
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)