02-04-2012 11:47 AM
Guys I have fixed mine! The keyboard was causing the problem
Open Msconfig and disable all start up items. To open msconfig,
type msconfig in to the start menu and disable all start up items... then keep checking each one and restart until you find the culprit!
08-31-2012 01:36 PM
08-25-2013 07:11 AM
Minimum 4 sec. my pc moniter.
plz sloves this problem
i also check moniter cable & power cable but not sloves this problem
plz sent me sollution of this problem
12-18-2013 09:30 AM
first I get a word that I clicked on, staying highlighted on my screen, then my mouse freezes, and then the monitor goes black, and I can't get anything, until I turn power off.
09-27-2014 06:45 PM
Ah, the infamous screen-going-black-for-no-apparent-reason error. It's happened to me a lot, and when I felt my monitor, it was pretty hot. It may be because it has overheated. It also does that when I play games and change the screen res. I would recommend turning off your monitor and waiting a few minutes before turning it back on. Things overheat just like computers do. If this does not work, try again the next day.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10